Upcoming changes V2.013
To further improve the game V2.013 will contain a lot of changes and improvements.
New features will be introduced, other features will be balanced and upgraded.
In V2.012 we’ve already introduced a lot of new systems and features and improved a lot of current features.
V2.013 will be no different, once again we will improve a lot of features and even introduce several new features.
A lot of the changes being made in V2 are meant for V3, however we’ve recently decided that implementing these changes into V2 will allow us to test these changes and make adjustments where needed.
It also allows us the gather more data to analyze to start balancing all the new features so that the release of V3 will be much smoother, without any big problems and with better balance.
Continue reading to get a quick overview on what to expect in V2.013.
Don’t forget to sign up for the V2.013 on September the 12th, and don’t forget to invite your friends!
** Note: Some changes that are planned might not be fully implemented, fully working or might still be changed.
– Daily earnings are now being tracked for every player and stored in a history log.
– You can now keep track of how much you’ve earned over a period of time.
– You can now view your current character stats for a fee, this will result into a 48 hours cooldown period, you’ll receive an events of your stats. (Rank 26+)
– Character bonus bar has been reverted back to character stats bar.
– Hall of Fame has been added for dead characters who’ve shot people that were higher ranked then them.
– Hall of Shame has been added for dead characters who’ve shot people that were lower ranked then them.
– Hall of War legends has been added for dead characters, honoring them for the war score points they’ve earned.
– More user related and character related statistics are being recorded. (For titles & achievements and balance purposes)
– You will now inherit unlocking progress regarding crimes on your parent account.
– Parent multiplier has been boosted slightly.
– Parents now gain stamina bonus based on their previous characters.
– The stamina bonus received from previous characters will be added on top of the normal stamina you receive every 15 minutes.
– You can now block someone from ever requesting to join your family.
– Rank limitations on family join requests are now working.
– Players can now request to join your family on your family profile.
– Declining a war now results into a 12 hours cooldown for both sides.
– Winning a war will now give you a 24 hours cooldown till the next war.
– Losing a war will now give you a 48 hours cooldown till the next war.
– Families that have just been created now have a 48 hours protection period.
– 10% of earnings from NPC’s now goes to the family.
– You will now have to unlock crimes per city.
– You will now receive unlocking notifications regarding crimes.
– Crimes updater has been re-balanced, there will now be less extreme crimes.
– Crimes updater has been optimized to have more variation and more continuation.
– There are now 10 different kill/fail messages on the kill feature.
– If you do damage to your account you will now receive events regarding this damage. (Previously it only gave events regarding items damage)
– Shooting down now gives a lot more permanent damage.
– Shooting down now gives more permanent items damage.
– NPC profiles now display with primary stat they give bonus. (Just like GTA)
– Green / White quality NPC’s have been re-balanced.
– NPC’s random health and defense values now fluctuates more then before.
– You will no longer be able to see NPC’s that you can’t shoot at on the NPC’s in city list.
– If you’re part of a family you will now pay 10% of the earnings to the family.
– You can now score 100 daily points by winning a lottery.
– Rewards list link will now go bold upon having any unclaimed rewards.
Other updates, improvements and balance changes
– You can now block notifications from certain messages.
– You will now receive a message from Satan giving you some basic tips, you’ll receive this message 5 minutes after you’ve signed up.
– You will now receive a message from Satan giving you some more tips and a notification about unlocking NPC related features, you’ll receive this message 12 hours after you’ve signed up.
– You will now receive a message from Satan informing you about the dangers that lay ahead, you’ll receive this message 42 hours after you’ve signed up.
– You will now receive a message from Satan informing you about bonuses and other tips, you’ll receive this message 5 minutes after you’ve created a parent account.
– Added a “Stats” category to the events page which will allow you to compare all “View stats” events.
– There are now over 50 different vehicles for you to purchase/use.
– Value of cars have slightly been reduced.
– Sell all cars button has been added which will sell all cars.
– Online list design has slightly been changed to be more suitable for mobile players.
– Every city has now received a welcome image which will display upon entering a city.
– 12 images have been designed for city buildings.
– 12 icons have been designed for city buildings.
– City details page has been added to the game.
– Parent manual page has been created.
– Several other manual pages have been slightly updated.
– Stamina logs page now contains more information regarding the stamina you’ve received and has also received and update regarding its design.
– There is now more accurate logging on the kill feature. (stats & items damage in particular)
– There is now more accurate logging on the NPC feature. (shots, damage & health in particular)
– The graphs that can be found on the Stocks history, Drugs history and Activity page are now view-able on mobiles.
– Bets are now being inserted when someone accepts a duel or when a family accepts a war. (Bet shop feature is still a work in progress)
– Lots of databases have been optimized for faster results.
– Lots of bugs have been resolved.
– Lots of typo’s have been fixed.
Features that we’re still working on that might be added during the version or in the next version
– Auto pickpocket back feature for GOLD + VIP users, which will allow you instantly pickpocket someone that tried to pickpocket you. (This will only work if you can see who pick-pocketed you, and if you don’t have any cooldown time remaining)
– Auto backshot feature for GOLD + VIP users, which will allow you to instantly shoot back once someone shoots at you. (This will only work if you can see who shot at you, and if you don’t have any cooldown time remaining)
– Editing notes in your notebook.
– Bet shops for wars and duels that have been accepted.
– Receiving loots from crimes/GTA’s and shooting NPC’s.
– Character crafting skills system.
– Characters crafting skills level up system.
– Crafting your own items rather then buying them from shops.
– Markets for crafted items and loots.
– New family level up system.
– Families that control a city can construct buildings in that city.
– City buildings giving benefits.
– City buildings level up system.
– Family crimes + family crime rights.
– Achievements system. (Almost identical to the titles system, except this is not by character but by user, every version will count towards reaching your achievement goals)
– Comparing your characters earnings from day by day and category by category.
– Families being able to compare member earnings day by day and category by category.
– Families being able to assign positions on the family profile page. (Co-leader, underboss, left hand man, right hand man, head of security etc)
– Being able to see buddies on the in city page. (As long as both sides are buddies)
– New and different ASC method, instead of filling in numbers you’ll have to click a button.
– More statistics about the game, features, players and other relevant things.
– Introduction pages.
– Manual updates.